Everything you missed from this past week in Chicago on Instagram, told by the fantastic members of Chicagogrammers. Every week we feature 10 Chicagogrammers members and check in to see what they’ve been up to around Chicago. We highly recommend you give these awesome members a follow, some likes, and a little bit of comment love!
Let’s check out what our members were up to, shall we?
1.) Christine from @christineinchicago took the long way up to The Morton Arboretum to dance the night away at a friend’s wedding.
2) This cat knows what’s up and anxiously awaits the new season of Curb. Will he be watching it with you, Julie?
3) The ladies over at @chicksandsalsablog have given us all some entertaining tips, and who couldn’t use a few extra pointers when stressing about hosting an event?
4) How cute is this pin from @pinrollpress?!
5) Taylor from @_allidoiswinn_ had the chance to celebrate a best friend’s birthday. Hooray for those special days!
6) Erin of @looplooks and her trusty sidekick show off their street style.
7) @sara_vava reminds us all to get our butts to the Grand Canyon. Gorgeous!
8) Speaking of getting out town, we’d also love a trip to Italy, much like @gabrielllacro!
9) Fresh off NY Fashion Week, @stylepluscurves took her last day in the Big Apple to do a little sightseeing, while looking super adorbz.
10) Yeah, we know, it’s only Monday, but @whiteelephantdesigns is reminding us that the weekend is coming for us!