Everything you missed from this past week in Chicago on Instagram, told by the fantastic members of Chicagogrammers. Every week we feature 10 Chicagogrammers members and check in to see what they’ve been up to around Chicago. We highly recommend you give these awesome members a follow, some likes, and a little bit of comment love!
Let’s check out what our members were up to, shall we?
1.) Sapna from @thevegtourist showed us what’s in the perfect meatless kebabs.
2) @CarryonVic showed us what coast is the best coast.
3) We know all this happened in the past, but we really can’t get enough of @thehauteseeker’s weekend guides to the city!
4) @TheChicagoGoodLife perfects the art of looking adorable on Instagram whilst sipping on a summer beverage:
5) Delane of @awellfedlife shows us exactly what a well-fed life looks like. Meeeeeeats!!
6) Ice cream can’t ever be toooooo cute to eat, right, @chicagofoodaffair?
7) We know a lot of you got out of town this weekend, and @lajateja was no different. She got this gorgeous shot at Starved Rock State Park:
8) Ok, @mjsmith0523, we see you made this for your Mom. What do we have to do to get one of these delicious meals?!
9) Amy from @amycookschicago wasn’t cooking in Chicago – she was out exploring Croatia, and we’re insanely jealous.
10) Alexandra Moresco was out raising funds for those that suffer with Lyme disease, and looking impeccable while doing it!